SCREEN-L Archives

October 1998, Week 2

From:
David Blakesley <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 12 Oct 1998 06:34:43 -0500
_Literature and Film_ (the journal) would be a good place to start.  Take a look
 also at
the new _Encyclopedia of Novels into Film_ (Eds. John Tibbets and James Welsh,
 NY: Facts
on File, 1998).

If you want to take a look at a course I developed, check out

http://www.siu.edu/departments/english/acadareas/filmstudies/litfilm.html

You might find some useful links there.

Dave

--
David Blakesley
Director of Writing Studies in English

Visit the Virtual Burkeian Parlor (home of "Burke-L") at

http://www.siu.edu/departments/english/acadareas/rhetcomp/burke/index.html

http://www.tcf.ua.edu/screensite