SCREEN-L Archives

October 1998, Week 1

From:
William A Goodman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Sep 1998 18:01:38 EDT
Does anyone know how Jack Nicholson's nose was "cut" in Chinatown?  I
once read that Polanski actually cut it, then I recently read that the
fillmakers just started saying that because they got tired of the more
involved explanation of how it was really done. I'm sure the latter
explanation is the correct one, but does anyone know specifically how
this was done? Thanks.