SCREEN-L Archives

October 1998, Week 1

Date:
Tue, 6 Oct 1998 01:59:45 GMT
I am seeking financial information on the stock video/film and photo
industries.

> Gross and net income of stock image libraries.

> How many images/how much footage is needed in a library to break-even.

> Profitability

If you could point me to magazine articles, databases or experts with this
information, it would be much appreciated.

NOTE: this is a cross-posting in all TV/film newsgroups, so please respond to
my e-mail address as I won't be able to check responses to all of the
newsgroups.

Porter L. Versfelt III - President & Executive Producer
Versfelt Communications Group, Inc.
P.O. Box 5262
Atlanta, Georgia 31107-0262 U.S.A.
FAX: 404-373-0391