SCREEN-L Archives

September 1998, Week 2

Sender:
From:
Robert J Vest <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Sep 1998 14:14:46 -0500
I must have been seeing a different movie. What possible reason could you
have for 'hating' this movie? (I know you are not the original poster, but
I used your response to reply to the list) The 'all-American soldier boy',
'a truly anti-war movie'? I may deft here, but I don't get these comments.
Reply off-list if you would like, but I thoughthe movie was a veritible
masterpiece.

bob

Scott Hutchins <[log in to unmask]> on 09/14/98 12:04:41 PM

Please respond to Film and TV Studies Discussion List