SCREEN-L Archives

September 1998, Week 1

From:
Scott Hutchins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 Aug 1998 22:36:29 -0500
This seems a different type of unreliable narrator.  Here we have an old
man's memories, much of which are things he only knows verbally, but he
doesn't seem like an untrustworhty character, despite his whole barns
story.  Nor is there really anyhting about him which sugggests we should
not trust him.

Scott