SCREEN-L Archives

September 1998, Week 1

From:
Dennis Doros <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Sep 1998 15:25:49 EDT

<<I wonder if Teshigahara's _Box Man_ and _The Face of Another_ are far
behind.  Any hint?

Scott>>

The hint, unfortunately, is no. We have considered going back to Mr.
Teshigahara and distribute more of his films because we've had such good
working relations with him, but we have so many interests and there's so many
films out there. So the real answer is, not in the near future.

The Face of Another is owned by Janus Films and has never been put out on home
video. As for "Box Man," I'm not sure which title that is. Are you talking
about the two documentaries with boxer Jose Torres?

Dennis Doros
Milestone Film & Video