SCREEN-L Archives

August 1998, Week 4

Sender:
From:
Scott Hutchins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Aug 1998 19:35:24 -0500
There has been some argument about whether _Tito and Me_ is from Fox
Lorber or Kino.  The answer is that at one time, though they may have
discontinued it, Fox Lorber WAS the distributor for _Tito and Me_.  I've
seen previews for it on some of their videos and the copy at my local
Blockbuster is from Fox Lorber (though their copy of _The Birth of a
Nation_ is Kino's).  Obviously, we know Kino has it now, but I think
someone actually went so far as to say it was not a Fox Lorber release,
which is inaccurate.  Perhaps it was Raging Rosner (just kidding,
Jessica).

Scott

University of Alabama.