SCREEN-L Archives

August 1998, Week 4

From:
Dennis Doros <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Aug 1998 11:03:33 EDT
Hi! A quick announcement. We're coming out with our next round of home video
releases which will include:

Hiroshi Teshigahara's "Woman in the Dunes" (restored with new subtitles)
Hiroshi Teshigahara's "Antonio Gaudi"
(available for the first time, music by Toru Takemitsu as well)
Curtis Harrington's "Night Tide" (restored, letterboxed, with original
trailer)
Roland West's "The Bat Whispers" (restored, letterboxed)

After that (December, we hope) we're coming out with the Mary Pickford
restorations (Amarilly of Clothesline Alley, Daddy-Long-Legs, Stella Maris,
Tess of the Storm Country and My Best Girl) and the documentary films of Alan
Berliner (Nobody's Business, Intimate Stranger, Family Album)

If anyone would like to receive the flyers, now's the time to speak up! Please
email me directly and we'll get them off to you. And we're sorry, they're NTSC
only and we can't sell the Teshigahara films outside of the US and Canada.

Dennis Doros
Milestone Film & Video
275 West 96th Street, Suite 28C
New York, NY 10025
phone: (800)603-1104
fax: (212) 222-8952
email: [log in to unmask]

"An ounce of action is worth a ton of theory."
— Friedrich Engels, 1803-1882