SCREEN-L Archives

April 1998, Week 5

From:
Thomas Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Apr 1998 10:47:46 EDT
appreciate it very
much if anyone interested would subscribe.

The list is called 16mmfilm.  In order to subscribe, please go to
www.onelist.com.

As a collector, I thought it would be great to have a 16mm mailing list
for
collectors.  It can also be a forum where dealers and those who wish to
trade can
post their lists free of charge.

If you're interested even remotely, please join me on the list and help
spread the
word to other collectors with email access.  Right now--since the list is
still in its
infancy--postings are going to be rather slow.  But I trust that any
collectors
interested will join in soon.  Any questions can be directed to my email
address:
[log in to unmask]  Thank you, and I'll see you on the list!

Thomas C. Miller