SCREEN-L Archives

April 1998, Week 1

From:
Scott Hutchins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Apr 1998 12:31:49 -0500
The IMDb is the Internet Movie Database, which is located at
http://www.imdb.com, though for Americans, the shortcut is
http://us.imdb.com.  It contains vast amounts of updatable (most of the
time,; sopme of what I put in they don't accept, often for the trivia or
url section) information on films of all types except how-to, TV
commercials, and music videos.  Yes, they do include pornography.

Scott

P.S.:

I'll post the Linn Brothers' mailing  address when I get it.  It is from
1993, so it may be theirs anymore.  They are currently based in Carmel
(say Car'-mil) Indiana.  I noticed a shot of the mall/hotel/office park
center Keystone at the Crossing in one shot of the city.  This is about a
mile from my house (in Indianapolis).  I don't know what brought them to
Carmel from South dakota, where the rest of the film was made.

Scott

http://www.tcf.ua.edu/screensite