SCREEN-L Archives

March 1998, Week 4

Sender:
Date:
Thu, 26 Mar 1998 09:30:56 -0800
On Thu, 26 Mar 1998, Ruth Perlmutter wrote:

> I am a new subscriber. One of my initial questions has to do with getting
> information about journals with websites and  are interested in
> articles on film, sometimes about film festivals.

Thanks for the opportunity to repeat our announcement about the
forthcoming website, SPECTATOR ON-LINE

University of Southern California's Graduate Student Journal, SPECTATOR,
is launching a new website SPECTATOR ON-LINE

        http://acc122.annenberg.edu/spectator.html

The site will include reviews of other film, television, and media studies
websites, interviews, a gallery space for web art, book reviews, and
scholarly articles incorporating audio-visual illustration.

We expect to debut version 1.0 April 4th, coinciding with SCS Conference.
Our first feature contribution by Shao-yi Sun is

FASHIONING THE SHANGHAI WOMAN:  GENDER, POLITICS, AND POWER

For information on contributing to the site and technical specifications,
please visit SPECTATOR ON-LINE.

Karen Orr Vered, Editor
Spectator On-Line

http://www.tcf.ua.edu/screensite