SCREEN-L Archives

March 1998, Week 4

From:
Ruth Perlmutter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Mar 1998 07:31:33 -0500
I am a new subscriber. One of my initial questions has to do with getting
information about journals with websites and are interested in
articles on film, sometimes about film festivals.

Another question is how to create my own webpage. I have noticed, for
instance, on the Kieslowski site that whole articles have been published
there and I wonder how that is accomplished.

Thank you.

Ruth Perlmutter

http://www.tcf.ua.edu/screensite