SCREEN-L Archives

January 1998, Week 2

From:
Hong-Sik Yu <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Jan 1998 10:26:01 CDT
The 11th Northwest Internatioal Lesbian Gay Film Festival is
seeking Student submissions that contain significant content
relating to sexual minorities. The selected films and videos will be
screened at a Student Showcase sponsored by the NWILG Film Festival
and the students of The Evergreen State College.

The 11 Northwest International Lesbian Gay Film Festival
The Evergreen State College, Olympia, WA. May 1,2& 3, 1998.
Deadline: February 27, 1998.

Student Showwcase:
Eligibility:
Please be aware that student entries must be completed during
enrollment in an academic program.

Mail to:
The 11th Northwest International Lesbian Gay Film Festival. Attn:
Student Showcase.
The Evergreen State College. Com. 301
Olympia,WA 98505
Festival Office: 360-866-6000 x6542

Include:
Entries must accompanied by entry form, synopsis, Photo stills (if
available) and the $ 10 entry fee. Make checks payable to :NWILG Film
Festival.

Festival Guidelines:
1. Preview tapes must be 1/2" NTSC VHS. We can show 1/2",3/4" video,
    super 8 or 16mm film in the festival.
2. All entry forms and preview tapes must be postmarked by February
    27, 1998.
3. Please enclose a stamped, self-addressed padded envelope to
    return your preview tape.
4 .If your work is accepted, we will notify tou by March 16, 1998. We
    will require your exhibition tape or print by April 27, 1998.
5. Entries not accepted for the festival will be returned by March
    31, 1998.
6. Once a film is selected for the Student SHowcase, it may not be
    withdrawn.
7.Completion of the Entry form implies the unconditional acceptance
   of the festival quidelines.

University of Alabama.