SCREEN-L Archives

November 1997, Week 1

From:
Steve Wilson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 Oct 1997 13:15:02 -0600
Here's my list

Liquid Sky
Repo Man (directed by Alex Cox who also did Sid and Nancy)
X The Unheard Music
Decline of Western Civilization
Valley Girl
Stop Making Sense (Talking Heads)
Rock and Roll High School (Ramones)

Diva was very popular with the New Wave crowd (I used to run a movie theater)
as was Wings of Desire, Eraserhead, and ReAnimator. I also seem to remember
an Australian film called Star Struck.  Just thought I'd throw those in as
long as I was going down memory lane...