SCREEN-L Archives

October 1997, Week 4

From:
Michael Sime <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Oct 1997 13:41:57 -0400
Jeez am I dissapointed....only one of y'all got it right...and of course,
it was after I found it through some wierd links on the 'net.

Anyway, yes, what I was looking for was the original Doc, on Jane Elliott
and her blue-eyes/Brown-eyes experiment with her third grade class in
1968 Iowa...."Eye of the Storm" (distribuited by Guidance Associates)

The secondwas a follow up by PBS's Frontline called "a Class Divided" in
1985. The talked to the original members of her class on how it affected
them. I dunno if PBS or WGBH is gonna have a copy of this.

The last one is a recent doc. made by a German group on Jane and a
'class' of about 40 adult subjects. "Blue Eyed" is available from
California Newsreel.

Ya gott love the web!

Mike

Michael Sime         <[log in to unmask]>
Video Schmideo!      <[log in to unmask]>
    <http://www.videoschmideo.com>
It's not the time it takes to take the takes,
it's the time it takes BETWEEN the takes,
that takes the time to take the takes.