SCREEN-L Archives

October 1997, Week 1

From:
Jenni Olson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Oct 1997 15:11:35 -0400
>The Watermelon Woman (Cheryl Dunye, US, 1996)
>Black lesbian filmmaker discovers a black lesbian actor in the
>archives (Kino?)

Actually this film is available from First Run Features

Best,

Jenni Olson
Producer, PopcornQ

PopcornQ: The Ultimate Online Home for the Queer Moving Image is
available now at http://www.popcornq.com or at AOL Keyword: PopcornQ.

FRESHLY POPPED! CHECK OUT ALL THE NEW FEATURES ON POPCORNQ 2.0!

PopcornQ is proud to present the first global online lesbian and gay
movie channel, the PQ Online Cinema. You've got a queer film festival in
your living room with our lesbian and gay shorts, classic queer trailers,
audio clips, and archival movie shorts. Sit back, relax, and enjoy some
fresh PopcornQ.

PlanetOut - 965 Mission St. #730 - San Francisco CA 94103
VOX 415/547-2800 x309 * FAX 415/547-2801
http://www.planetout.com

http://www.tcf.ua.edu/screensite