SCREEN-L Archives

September 1997, Week 5

From:
Cristina Venegas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Sep 1997 16:27:07 -0700
I believe the Hollywood Directory puts out various titles that
might help you. They have one for writers, directors, producers,
and even for individual company listings. They are expensive but
are updated quarterly. Generally director's addresses are not
listed but their agents contact address is. They are sold in
bookstores that have extensive film/tv reference holdings. Samuel
French in Los Angeles has them.

Cristina Venegas

http://www.sa.ua.edu/screensite