SCREEN-L Archives

September 1997, Week 5

Date:
Mon, 29 Sep 1997 11:30:32 -0500
Representing Photographers! We are accepting amateur and professional
photographers looking to have their work published in magazines, books, etc.
Why not make money at what you love to do?

Our main office is in New York and we are international.
What to send and where to send it.

Send some samples of your work, and please include a self-addressed, stamped
envelope.
All form of photography OK.

Photo International
3329 58 Street>>>>>>>>>