SCREEN-L Archives

May 1997, Week 4

From:
Barbara Rockburn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 May 1997 21:50:16 -0700
Hello Screen-L patrons, this is my first post.
I am looking for feedback on the special topic panels "Cinema(s) in
Canada." In particular I would like to hear from American and other
'foreign' Grad students on their thoughts on the panels, Canadian cinema
and if they came away with any new insights on Canadian cinema.
Thanks,
Barbara

Barbara Rockburn
School of Canadian Studies