SCREEN-L Archives

April 1997, Week 3

From:
"A.Woodhouse" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Apr 1997 14:27:15 +0100
I am presently researching into mulitmedia forms of documentary
production and would be interested in hearing opinions from people
within the industry.

The sort of material I am interested in includes Jayne Loader's
Public Shelter on CD-ROM and internet http://www.publicshelter.com.

I am considering what multimedia technology has to offer this genre
that the traditional mediums lack, and whether multimedia
documentaires have future in the unpredictable multimedia
marketplace.

Any opinions on these, or related matters would be appreciated.
Cheers

Amy Woodhouse
Department of Information Studies
University of Sheffield