SCREEN-L Archives

March 1997, Week 4

From:
Jeremy Butler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Mar 1997 13:49:38 -0600
The University of Alabama (which hosts Screen-L) is going on Spring Break
this weekend--29 March through 6 April).  Hongsik Yu, our moderator, and I
plan to keep Screen-L going through the break, but there may be a couple of
days when messages will be delayed.

Thank you for your patience.

P.S.  I'll be traveling to Bloomington, IN, if anyone wants to drop by and
say, "Hey!"

P.P.S.  Wait.  It's spring break.  Bloomington is *north* of Alabama.
Something isn't right here...
----
Jeremy Butler
SCREENsite http://www.sa.ua.edu/SCREENsite
Telecommunication & Film/University of Alabama/Tuscaloosa/AL