SCREEN-L Archives

February 1997, Week 3

From:
James Ghaphery <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Feb 1997 09:41:32 -0500
Hello,

Does anyone out there know if the screenplay to Derek Jarmon's _The
Tempest_ is available. I have not been able to get a copy of the new
book _By angels driven : the films of Derek Jarman_/ ed. Chris
Lippard. I was hoping that the bibliography/filmography may help from
that. Also I am aware of the book _ Up in the air : collected film
scripts_, but this does not seem to include The Tempest.

Any ideas?

many thanks,

James Ghaphery
2.13.97