SCREEN-L Archives

January 1997, Week 3

From:
Philippe Mather <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Jan 1997 10:28:10 -0600
        I've gone through the "normal" channels to find VHS copies of Robert
Altman's 1977 film _3 Women_ as well as a *letterbox* version of Douglas
Trumbull's _Silent Running_ (1971). I'd like to make these two films
available for students in my contemporary film and science fiction film
classes this semester. I'm hoping someone on the list might have privately
owned copies of these films (taped off the air, for instance), and would be
willing to contact me about them. _3 Women_ seems to be one of the few
Altman films never to have been released on home video or laserdisk, and
I've only come across "pan and scan" versions of _Silent Running_. Thank you!

Philippe Mather

O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O
he End | | The End | | T
                     | | | |
ather Productions | | (c) 1997 P.Mather Productions | | (c) 1997 P.M
[log in to unmask] | | [log in to unmask] | | philippe.m
                     | | | |
O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O