SCREEN-L Archives

January 1997, Week 2

From:
Laurence Jarvik <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Jan 1997 16:32:54 GMT
Anyone interested in PBS might be interested in participating in
tonight's book chat in America Online's Catholic forum. Just "go
Catholic" when signing onto AOL, and click "chat". I'll be
interviewed from 8pm to 10pm tonight by BookKritik about my new
book PBS BEHIND THE SCREEN (Prima). I welcome questions from
Screen-L members!
Larry Jarvik
author

--