SCREEN-L Archives

December 1996, Week 2

From:
Peter Latham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Dec 1996 23:43:02 -0500
Dear List:

It is my belief that Clint Eastwood and Sean Connery appeared uncredited
respectively in the following films:

EASTWOOD:
Destination Tokyo (1943)
(as an adolescent sailor in the background of the appendectomy scene).

CONNERY:
A Night to Remember (1958)
(as a frightened passenger).

No source known to me confirms these roles. However, there are no two
people who look like Eastwood and no two people who sound like Connery.

Can you help me confirm (or refute) these "sightings/".

Whether I'm right or wrong, I simply want to know.

Peter Latham