SCREEN-L Archives

December 1996, Week 2

From:
Richard Cowley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Dec 1996 09:31:03 ES
I have been looking for over a year now for a copy of The Yellow Submarine.
Does anyone know any information as to where I could find it either in PAL or
NTSC in VHS or Laserdisc (Preferably NTSC Laserdisc), or when it may be
rereleased? I have found it easier to purchase cells from this film than to
purchase the film itself.
          Thanks for any help,
      Richard Cowley

(301) 986-0444 x5558