SCREEN-L Archives

October 1996, Week 5

From:
Clint Yoby <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Oct 1996 13:33:54 CDT
After seeing 'Friday,' which I view as one of the funniest films of
the '90's, I was wondering if anyone on the list knows of any films
(either in the works or due out soon) starring Chris Tucker. His
style of humor is undaunted in 'Friday' and I've become somewhat of a
Tucker junkie. Thanx.
         Clint Yoby
   mailto:[log in to unmask]
TCF Dept/University of Alabama

"Life could slip away in absent minded numbness
 I'm only saying this 'cuz I wish for the best
 When you stay in self-incarceration
 I think it's such a shame.

 Don't stay home..."

                    - 311