SCREEN-L Archives

October 1996, Week 4

From:
Clint Yoby <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Oct 1996 16:32:36 CDT
                                ARTISTS RIGHTS FOUNDATION

     In 1991, the Directors Guild of America, the Writers Guild of
America west, the American Society of Cinematographers, the
International Photographers Guild, the American Cinema Editors, the
Screen Actors Guyild, and the Society of Composers and Lyricists
joined forces under the auspices of the ARTISTS RIGHTS
FOUNDATION.

     An educational and charitable nonprofit organization, the
Foundation's mission is to educate the public about the importance of
protecting and preserving art, particularly film art; to defend an
artist's work threatened with modification, distortion, or
mutilation; and to promote public debate about these issues to help
safeguard our intellectual and cultural heritage.

FOR GENERAL AND MEMBERSHIP INFO:
Artists Rights Foundation
7920 Sunset Boulevard
Los Angeles, CA 90046
Tel: 310-289-2036
Fax: 310-289-5335
Web: www.artistsrights.org
         Clint Yoby
   mailto:[log in to unmask]
TCF Dept/University of Alabama

"Life could slip away in absent minded numbness
 I'm only saying this 'cuz I wish for the best
 When you stay in self-incarceration
 I think it's such a shame.

 Don't stay home..."

                    - 311