SCREEN-L Archives

October 1996, Week 2

From:
Michael Carr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Oct 1996 08:46:00 MDT
Dear Newsgroupers and Indie Film/Video Makers,

Do you have an indie film or video (feature, short, doc, etc.) that is
going into production soon, or is already in production?
Do you need additional cast and/or crew, investors/partners?
Or do you you just wanna announce what you are doing in indie-related cinema?

If so, then place your production notice in IndieZine!
The Internet's *premiere* e-zine dedicated to the spirit and advancement of
independent film/video making and screenwriting!

Posting your production notice with IndieZine is *FREE*!

Please provide us with the following information and we will include it in
our next issue (which is e-mailed to our subscribers on the last Saturday
of each month):

"TITLE" (of your project), Feature, Short, Doc, etc. (select one), and GENRE
NAME OF YOUR PRODUCTION COMPANY (with address)
TELE AND FAX #
Shooting WHERE AND WHEN, for approx. HOW MANY DAYS
PERSONEL (Director, Exec. Producer, Producer, Screenwriter, UPM, etc.)
'WHAT YOU ARE NEEDING' (cast, crew, actors, etc.)
HOW YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE CONTACTED (Phone, Fax, Mail or E-mail)

We look forward to receiving your production notice!

Michael Carr
Publisher: IndieZine
[log in to unmask]   (PLEASE, USE THIS ADDRESS WHEN RESPONDING)

Visit IndieZine's web site at:   http://telluridemm.com/indizine.html
to preview a FREE issue!

mc