SCREEN-L Archives

October 1996, Week 2

From:
Denis Simard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Oct 1996 18:31:38 -0400
Hello,

I would like to announce a new Web site dedicated to documentary cinema:
"Etudes Documentaires". The site is in french, but it gathers a lot of
links that are in english anyway, and I plan to translate some pages for
international people. The main aim of the site is to serve as a
pedagogical tool for the course I give at Universite de Montreal, but I
also want to make it a point of reference about the documentary studies
on the Internet. The site is at first stage of development, and it still
lacks grafics and images to make it a multimedia site (forthcoming
soonly), but it has enough informations to be usefull for anyone
interested in documentary studies. Come to visit us and add the site to
your pages if you like it. The URL is:

        http://mistral.ere.umontreal.ca/~simardde/Docu/

Sincerely,

Denis Simard

DENIS SIMARD               |      [log in to unmask]
                           |      http://mistral.ere.umontreal.ca/~simardde/
Litterature comparee       |      Tel:  (514) 271-4136
Universite de Montreal     |      Fax:  (514) 343-2393