SCREEN-L Archives

October 1996, Week 1

From:
Evan Cameron <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Oct 1996 17:19:51 -0400
And, besides, its much more fun to blame those Canadian distributors who
occasionally have the nerve to mess up the American marketplace, isn't it,
Jessica?

Evan William Cameron Telephone: 416-736-5149
York University - CFT 216 (Film) Fax: 416-736-5710
4700 Keele Street E-mail: [log in to unmask]
North York, Ontario
Canada M3J 1P3