SCREEN-L Archives

September 1996, Week 5

From:
David Desser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Sep 1996 09:34:32 -0600
Dear Friends,

I just want to call your attention to a new book published on an important
topic that should be of interested to members of this list.

David

Mick Broderick (ed), HIBAKUSHA CINEMA: Hiroshima, Nagasaki and the Nuclear
Image in Japanese Film, Kegan Paul International, London, UK 1996.
256 pages, cloth, 22 b&w plates US$76.50, ISBN 071030529X.

Available from:
(US/Canada):  Columbia University Press, New York, USA. Tel: (212) 666 1000
Fax: (212) 316

3100(Europe/elsewhere):  John Wiley & Sons Ltd, West Sussex, England. Tel:
(01234) 779 777, Fax: (01234) 820 250

Other enquiries, email: [log in to unmask]