SCREEN-L Archives

September 1996, Week 4

From:
Jeremy Butler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Sep 1996 13:16:50 -0500
Oops!  In my last note I included the correct time for the
screenwriting chat at the top, but then a few WRONG times for it in
the timezone table! Yipes!

Here (below) are the correct times, I hope. Sorry for the confusion!

More info at

http://www.tcf.ua.edu/chat/

----
Jeremy Butler
mailto:[log in to unmask]
SCREENsite: http://www.sa.ua.edu/SCREENsite/
Telecommunication and Film/University of Alabama/Tuscaloosa

Screenwriting chat:

Monday, September 30, 8:00 p.m. CDT (see below for other timezones)

(Please note that this is an hour earlier than our regular, weekly
SCREENchat sessions. This is to avoid overlapping with a SCRNWRIT
chat session. Normally SCREENchat convenes at 9:00 p.m. CDT on
Mondays/Tuesdays.)

Meeting Time(s)

Monday, September 30
  6:00 p.m., Los Angeles
  8:00 p.m., Tuscaloosa, Alabama (and, say, Chicago)
  9:00 p.m., New York
 11:00 p.m., Buenos Aires
Tuesday, October 1
  2:00 a.m., London and, I believe, GMT
  3:00 a.m., Paris, Stockholm
  4:00 a.m., Cairo
  9:00 a.m., Beijing
 10:00 a.m., Tokyo
 11:00 a.m., Wollongong, Sydney

Suggestions/Comments?

Contact Scott Miller ([log in to unmask]), Kate Bowles
([log in to unmask]), or Jeremy Butler ([log in to unmask]).

----
Jeremy Butler
mailto:[log in to unmask]
SCREENsite: http://www.sa.ua.edu/SCREENsite/
Telecommunication & Film/University of Alabama/Tuscaloosa