SCREEN-L Archives

September 1996, Week 4

Sender:
From:
Murray Pomerance <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Sep 1996 19:38:43 -0400
I would like to encourage Dan Gribbin and all others on this list who
admire the work of Kieslowski, and particularly VERONIQUE, to examine
Steven Woodward's perceptive article which treats this film and many
others, "Sudden in a shaft of sunlight: Krzysztof Kieslowski Looking at
Youth," in Pictures of a Generation on Hold: Selected Papers, edited by
John Sakeris and yours truly.  Anyone wishing further information on
obtaining the book can contact me by return email.

Murray Pomerance
Toronto