SCREEN-L Archives

September 1996, Week 2

From:
Dennis Doros <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Sep 1996 10:37:22 -0400
Dear Cal,
You wrote regarding my message, "I'm appalled at the gratuitous snipping at
union workers. Maybe it would
be better if "those people" worked for minimum wage and were grateful for the
opportunity.

sarcastically yours, cal"

I was talking fact, not interpretation, regarding the cost of union help in
New York. Do not EVER assume one's political or social position in such
absolutely snide, insulting, and nasty terms. It is sarcasm for it's own
sake, and unprofessional. I am not easily offended.

Then again, I'm not easily not offended.

Dennis Doros
Milestone Film & Video