SCREEN-L Archives

August 1996, Week 2

From:
"Rolf W. Brandis" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Aug 1996 12:42:25 -0500
Re: Greensperson
These are the persons we might call "landscapers". Any location scene with
foliage requires an "appropriate" number of "greenspersons"...according to a
contract first signed years ago with IATSE, The International Alliance of
Theater Stage Employees.
I've had as many as seven of them on my sets...and have found at least two
of them quite useful.
Hope this is an adequate answer.
Rolf Brandis