SCREEN-L Archives

July 1996, Week 3

From:
"Thomas K. Bellos" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Jul 1996 20:04:34 -0500
Thanks to those who repsonded with regard to information on Shop Talk .
You've been very helpful.

I'd actually tried to get on this list a few months ago. However, I could
not complete my confirmation procedure to receive the contents. In previous
attempts, I could have very well made a mistake in procedure (you know how
those things go).

But I'm happy to say that with screen-lers assistance, I have successfully
connected!

Gee...you guys are swell. 10-Q.

Thomas K. Bellos