SCREEN-L Archives

April 1996, Week 5

From:
El Amante Cine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Apr 1996 18:22:03 -0300
El Amante / Cine is a monthly film magazine published in Buenos Aires
Argentina in Spanish language. We would like to announce that now there is
an electronic version of the magazine in the web. The adress is:
[log in to unmask]" target="_blank">http:[log in to unmask]
We will welcome comments and suggestions by private mail.

Eduardo Antin
Editor