SCREEN-L Archives

April 1996, Week 1

From:
jajasoon tlitteu <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Apr 1996 00:21:43 -0600
I'm pretty sure that The Artist Fomerly Known as Prince (or otherwise known
as The Artist Who Is Still Known as Prince but is in Denial) is not
actually in Fargo. The "Victim in Field" which is credited by a variant of
the Prince symbol (I think it's turned on its side) is actually a cousin of
the Coens or something. The symbol was a little bit of that wacky humor we
love them for. Of course, all of this info is quite sketchy as I read it
in USA Today (sketchy in and of itself) at 6:30 am on my flight down to
SCS. But any adventurous & dedicated types who need to know can look it up
in the feature on the Coens in USA Today on March 7th.