SCREEN-L Archives

March 1996, Week 4

From:
Dan Gribbin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Mar 1996 10:47:59 -0500
I'm looking for the name of the company that distributed the 1980 Australian
film "My Brilliant Career." I'd also like to hear from anyone who could
comment on whether there has been any study of Miles Franklin's sexual
preferences. She wrote the novel on which the film is based. Thanks.

Dan Gribbin
Ferrum College