SCREEN-L Archives

March 1996, Week 1

From:
Randy Carlson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Mar 1996 00:48:23 -0500
  Delicatessen is one of my all time favorite movies.  Another is The Wrong
Box.  I've always heard them classified as Black Comedy.  Maybe in today's
terminology it would better be called Comedy Noir.  I'd also want to put The
Loved One in this grouping.  Right now, with final exams, I'm running on 4
hours sleep, so later on I may well regret this response.  But for what it's
worth . . .

  Randy Carlson
  Georgia State University