SCREEN-L Archives

March 1996, Week 1

Date:
Sun, 3 Mar 1996 20:52:39 EST
Hello folks: I am a newcomer to the list.  I am trying to find some info for a
paper that I am doing for a class.  The paper is on how economics is a big stop
sign for foreign films into the US of A (like an unofficial quota regime).  I
am looking for film export/import details, other studies done around this idea
(hopefully not on the same topic), and other newsgroups that I can look for any
other materials.  If you have any suggestions, please post them in this list or
e-mail me.  If you want to pick a bone with me about free trade and markets,
you are welcome too.  And for some of you who might not have time for all these
students who are wasting your time by asking you to do their research - sorry,
but ThanX for reading this...

If I get a lot of responses in my e-mail, I will try to summarize...

ThanX in advance
American University
usha
american university