SCREEN-L Archives

January 1996, Week 2

Date:
Thu, 4 Jan 1996 15:01:56 -0500
I am forwarding this message for a non-subscriber.  Please respond to her
at [log in to unmask]

inforM's Women's Studies database seeks submissions for its Film Reviews
directory, recently cited by PC Computing Magazine as one of the top 1,001
sites on the Web. Reviews of mainstream and independent or
experimental films are appropriate for inclusion.

Reviews should be executed from "feminist perspectives." However, we
acknowledge that this is not a static category and we welcome reviews
from the multitude of perspectives within feminism, and seek to engage this
diversity of feminisms in the Women's Studies database.

We also welcome reviews by, about or of interest to lesbian, gay,
bisexual and queer-identified people for inclusion in inforM's
Diversity/Sexual Orientation database. Again, we welcome the diversity
of perspectives that enrich lesbian, gay, bisexual and queer communities.

Multiple submissions are welcome; however, please send each review as an
individual file.

Send submissions for consideration to the database coordinator, Priya
Sridharan, at: