SCREEN-L Archives

January 1996, Week 1

From:
Dan Berks <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Jan 1996 21:29:10 -0600

This may not be the best place to ask this question and if so, I apologiz=
e in advance. Please feel free to direct me to a more relevant site, if y=
ou know of one. Also, to avoid cluttering your maillist with answers to t=
his question, I'd appreciate it if replies could be sent directly to me -=

I'm trying to locate a cable production company I was dealing with last s=
ummer. They were collecting film rights for a new cable channel they were=
 planning to offer. They're no longer at their old phone number and I nee=
d to contact them if possible. Can anyone tell me what became of them or =
suggest a resource for locating this company?

They were based in Silver Spring, Maryland and the company was called "Ne=
w Culture Network." The people I dealt with there were William Bordac, Ch=
arles Giffen, and David Thomas. Any help or suggestions would be much app=
reciated.

Dan Berks