SCREEN-L Archives

December 1995, Week 3

From:
Kino International <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Dec 1995 08:50:55 -0500
I am not sure exactly what you mean by format. It was shot and released in
35mm film. I am not positive of the aspect ratio it was either 1.66 or
1.85. It was produced for television at over five hours, but released
theatrically at 188 minutes. The full lengh version screened at some
international festivals, but was never commercially released. I hope this
helps

Jessica Rosner
Kino International

Kino International Corporation