SCREEN-L Archives

November 1995, Week 2

From:
Susan Denker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Nov 1995 00:32:54 -0500
 One of my favorites in this genre is GERMANY, PALE MOTHER which raises a
great many fresh questions about the relationship of women to the Third
Reich's political and social agenda. I might add that none of these
questions are raised by Ms.Leni Riefenstahl's films whose assessment
seems to be roughly that the Aryan body is beautiful on all fronts.
 Susan Denker
 Tufts Univ./Museum School
 Boston