SCREEN-L Archives

October 1995, Week 5

From:
John Hiller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Oct 1995 23:07:24 EDT
OOps indeed, as I discovered a couple of posts further on down my list.
Sorry randy for giving your excellent point to meryem. However, its
still a good point and Meryem you are, IMHO, absolutely right. It's
tough to be an independent these days. NEA is on the way out to be
followed, or lead by NEH and PBS and CPB have less and less to program
with. Sales and rentals may end up the prime way to make back the $$$.

Cheers,
from the banks of the Potomac River on a beautiful Fall day.

John

 Smithsonian Institution