SCREEN-L Archives

October 1995, Week 5

From:
Darci Ratliff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Oct 1995 15:01:00 -0500
I attended the University of North Texas which has one of the best music
schools in the country, as well as a Radio-Tv-Film department. It's a big
school, but not HUGE. It's located in Denton, TX--a little north of Dallas.
 I graduated in RTVF, with a concentration in film, and because the school is
smaller than say, UT, I was able to get a lot more "hands-on" experience as
far as sound and film equipment are concerned. The main phone # is
1-817-565-2000, and J. Kuiper is the RTVF chair. Hope this helps!