SCREEN-L Archives

October 1995, Week 3

Sender:
From:
Henrique Leitao <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Oct 1995 11:47:04 +0100
In line with this thread, altought not related to 'The scarlet letter', I
have a query to post:

I am working on the movie adaptation of 'A Room with a View' (film by
James Ivory), as compared with the original novel by E. M. Forster.

I presume that this has already been analised in some detail.
I would appreciate if anybody could direct me to work already done on
this. (Papers, books, etc.)

Furthermore, I am very interested in obtaining the film script, by Ruth
Prawer Jhabvala. How can I obtain it?

Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks to all,

Henrique

Henrique Leitao                 E-mail: [log in to unmask]
C.F.M.C.
Universidade de Lisboa          Tel: (351 1) 7950790
Av. Prof Gama Pinto, 2          Fax: (351 1) 7954288
P-1699 Lisboa Codex
Portugal