SCREEN-L Archives

October 1995, Week 2

From:
Vincet Kralyevich <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Oct 1995 12:59:28 -0400
An independent production company in NYC is looking for an intern or two to
help out on upcoming productions.  We produce mostly for cable clients such
as the Disney Channel and we specialize in non-fiction programming.  Current
productions include 3 hours on WWII and 3 hours on the History of American
Trains.  Please e-mail [log in to unmask] if intertested.  Thanks